/BrB/ ^BeRightBack^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my hobbyz ^^

5 posters

Go down

my hobbyz ^^ Empty my hobbyz ^^

Post  MrdinoJ Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:47 pm

my hobbys?
well...... Idea .
my hobbys are playing on the computer and playing on my PS3....i love Assassin's Creed Razz Razz .
i like baskeball to i am in the WildCats of nijmegen in the 12 to 14 team Very Happy Very Happy .
i am in the 2 position the season Cool Cool ......and you?
MrdinoJ
MrdinoJ
Admin

https://berightback.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

my hobbyz ^^ Empty Re: my hobbyz ^^

Post  Lord_Kenamot Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 am

well...my hobbyz are pretty much similar to yours... of course playing QL is the best thing ever you can actually do Smile ...but I also love watching movies Smile...
Lord_Kenamot
Lord_Kenamot

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Kenamot Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:37 am

Last edited by Lord_Kenamot on Wed May 19, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i added one more profile)
Lord_Kenamot
Lord_Kenamot

Back to top Go down

Post  koswara Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:36 pm

my hobby is only one ... i love to listen music! i love every style of music Smile but my favorite are only two, hardstyle and trance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jurFka3Ktk <-- this song is great !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1dKkPNuf3U&feature=related <-- second gret song !!

peace ppl Cool
koswara
koswara

Back to top Go down

Post  kun21 Tue May 10, 2011 6:00 am

Get the six pack abs you’ve always wanted in just 90 days with Brett p90x workout sheets. Brett’s 15 years of experience in fitness training and his biomedical science background means that his p90x nutrition program is a surefire way to revolutionize your abs.
The p90x workout sheets includes seven DVDs with nine workouts, all specially designed to work your core and abs. Work your abs from six different angles and the combination of ab work, strength training and cardio will give you results faster than you ever imagined. There’s a reason why Brett’s fitness classes have been voted the best in New York City twice!
Start off with p90x schedule and mix it up with a little capoeira, a graceful form of Brazilian martial arts. Then kick it up a notch with Fire up Your Abs, which throws in a little fat-burning cardio. Power Intervals is guaranteed to get rid of the fat and tighten your thighs, butt, and abs. Total Strength further fights the flab while Mercy Abs gives you the best ab workout of your life. Fat-Burning Abs combines cardio training and ab routines then Power Intervals 2 will specifically target your lower body with an intense cardio workout. You’ll then graduate to the Strength & Endurance and Merciless Abs workout that will give you the rock hard, washboard abs that you deserve.

kun21

Back to top Go down

Post  rong2 Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 am

Wink What a Face Rolling Eyes Neutral ngth further fights the flab while Mercy Abs gives you the best ab workout of your life. Fat-Burning Abs combines cardio training and ab routines then Power Intervals 2 will specifically targetOffice 2007 your lower body with an intense cardio workout. You’ll then graduate to the Strength & Endurance and Merciless Ab

rong2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum